Berry VillaAkrotiri, Santorini
Santorini is an island that has unlimited beauty to offer to its visitors. One such jewel in Santorini is the Akrotiri hills, home to the grand and luxurious Berry Villa. This private villa features nine spacious bedrooms and can accommodate up to twenty people. So if you’re a big group of people looking to get away from the maddening crowds on a weekend or holiday, the Berry Villa on Akrotiri hills is the ideal spot for you.
The Berry Villa is popular for its architectural aesthetics that bring together modernity and the ancient history of the island. It is designed to meet the comfort and luxury requirements of modern guests but with a hint of the island culture. The Berry Villa covers an area of 2000 square meters and overlooks the beautiful Caldera region. Don’t miss out on catching splendid views of the famous volcano when staying in the Berry Villa.
The villa features a grand courtyard that also offers breathtaking views of the surrounding beauty. Its smart design renders it useful for hosting a memorable and romantic wedding or wedding reception. The unique design of the Berry Villa matches the exclusivity of the Santorini Island. The large living room area inside the villa is warm and inviting with a cozy fireplace setting where you can spend your evenings. Visualize yourself relaxing with a book and some hot coffee or a glass of wine. Perfect, isn’t it?
The Berry Villa in Santorini promises to offer you a truly memorable and peaceful get away from your demanding daily life.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Two fully equipped kitchens
● One Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private sitting room
● Three double bedrooms with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms
● Dining area
● Sitting area
● One bedroom with two single beds
● One spacious living room with fireplace, dining and sitting area
● Storage room
● Storage room
● Laundry room
FEATURES & AMENITIES
● Two fully-equipped kitchens
● LCD TVs with satellite connection in the bedrooms and in the living room
● DVD player and a selection of films
● Free Wi-Fi
● Bed linen, pillows, bathrobes slippers, towels
● Cleaning services available on a daily basis
● Swimming pool (May through to October)
● Outdoor patio and pool furniture
● Two outdoor dining areas
● BBQ room by the pool
● Private parking area
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid service every day
● Night service
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Beauty treatments
● Body massage
● Catering and private chef services
● Car/motorbike rental services available
● Doctor service
● Organisation of cruises and excursions
● Lunch or dinner preparation
● 24/7 Concierge service
Fira Town 12 Km
Red Beach 3 Km
Athinios Port 5 Km
Santorini Airport 15 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €2,000
- Weekly from (Low Season): €14,000
Policies and requirements
- Check-out Before 11:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded. ● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee. ● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, In case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.