Bogart VillaAkrotiri, Zante Chora, Zakynthos (Zante)
Set against the backdrop of luscious Olive covered hillside located a few miles from the island city of Zakynthos, the Bogart Villa is fine property offering luxury accommodation for up to eight adults at a time. Designed in sync with the exotic nuances of Zakynthian architecture, the villa is constructed with a host of organic elements including wood and stone that lend it a charming vivacity.
The magnificent surroundings of the villa comprising of a whopping 500 square meters of Olive thickets and beds of exotic Greek herbs and wildflowers, and adorned with luxurious cobblestone pathways, jars and sandstone, render the property a perfect place to relax and unwind during your Greek vacation.
Moving indoors, you will witness the fine craftsmanship of Greek designers in the form of tasteful furnishings, curious artworks and finished off with an array of world-class modern conveniences. Complete with four palatial suites, comfortable living spaces, multi-level garden and a kitchen equipped with hi-tech appliances and utilities, the villa brings to you ultimate luxury and comfort with the appeal of a home away from home.
The outdoor swimming pool with a private deck and sun loungers allows you to soak in the sublime intoxication of extravagance while savoring the breathtaking views of the surrounding panorama. You can spend some quiet time snuggled up by the fireplace in the living area, sipping a glass of your favorite wine and reading a book of your favorite author, or watching your choicest TV show and chatting up with your family and friends.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● One bedroom with a double king-size bed, View to the sea and the garden, Large porch, Seating set (armchairs & table), Dining table
● Private bathroom and Wardrobe
● One bedroom with a double king-size bed, View to the sea and the garden and Private bathroom (with shower)
● One bedroom with two attached semi-double beds, View to the sea and the garden and Private bathroom (with bathtub)
● One bedroom with two semi-double beds, View to the hill and the garden and Private bathroom with bathtub
● Private pool
● Private deck
● Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
● Transportation from and to the port/airport
● Reception and tour through the villa by the staff on arrival
● Welcoming treats package, including organic fresh fruits, wine from local varieties and fresh juice for the minors
● Housekeeping, 7 days per week
● Pool maintenance, 3 times per week
● Gardening service, once per week
● Mediterranean breakfast on the veranda
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Yoga sessions
● Spa & Body treatments with natural ingredients.
● Face care and hydration for the body.
● Dinner preparation by a local chef
● Cruise planning (9am-7pm) that includes a full round island tour, stopping at the most notable spots and most beautiful beaches, such as the famous Navagio and the Blue Caves
● Mini cruise at the Ionian islands on a private yacht
● Equipment provision and sports activities (tennis, horse riding and more).
● Complete event management and planning for your special family and personal occasions
● Butler Service
● Delivery of Personal Shopping
● Wine List: Selection of the finest local wines available on request in the villa.
● Secretarial Services
● Personal guide
● Personal driver
● Personal trainer
● Car rental
● Dry cleaning and laundry service
● National and international Press delivery on demand
● Security services
● Regular special events (Concerts, theater, night life events)
● Zante Helicopter Grand Tour
Nearest restaurant 2 Meters
Nearest bar 2 Km
Bohali village 1.5 Km
Pebble Beach 500 Meters
Zakynthos Main Port 2.5 Km
Zakynthos Airport 7 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Akrotiri, Zante Chora, Zakynthos (Zante)
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €550
- Weekly from (Low Season): €3,850
Policies and requirements
- Check-in After 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before 12:00 PM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. -- If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.
- Sort By: