Carl II VillaAgios Sostis, Kythnos
Beachfront premium 4BR villa in Kythnos, Greece
The Carl II Villa is located on the beautiful Greek island of Kythnos, west of the Cyclades. This stunning property has been designed to make you feel like royalty. There is ample space to accommodate a large family or a big group of friends wanting to enjoy a relaxing Greek vacation.
The spacious Carl II Villa covers approximately 179 square meters of space and features grand indoor and outdoor living spaces. The most attractive aspect of the property is that it is filled with natural light and is highlighted with white color. When you look out, you can see the gorgeous sea with its omniscient blue allure.
While staying at the Carl II Villa, you will also get a view of the popular Agios Sostis and feel enriched by the natural, romantic landscape. Besides being surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty, the royal Carl I Villa also offers numerous world-class amenities to its guests including a fully-equipped open plan kitchen, a living-dining room, four bedrooms with king/queen size beds, and three personal bathrooms.
The lower level of the villa has a grand double suite with an attached bathroom plus an additional sofa bed. You don’t need to carry any extra essentials with you when staying at the Carl II Villa. The in-house amenities include dinnerware, cutlery, cooking utensils, baby cots and seats, personal digital safe box, hairdryers, beach towels, ironing machine, kettle, toaster, and a number of services that will make your stay extremely comfortable. Guests can also enjoy eating meals on the beautiful sea-view terrace of the villa.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Open plan fully equipped kitchen
● Living-dining room
● One double bedroom with 1 twin/double bedroom (king size bed) and ensuite bathroom
● One double bedroom with sea view terrace and sunbeds
● One spacious double suite with king size bed, ensuite bathroom and an extra sofa bed
● One double bedroom with Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom, sea view terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Nespresso coffee machine, filter coffee, toaster, kettle
● Dinnerware set, cutlery and cooking utensils
● Natural anatomic mattresses H:24 cm
● Flat screen smart TV 42″
● WiFi internet access
● Air conditioning in all bedrooms
● Living room ceiling fans
● Personal electronic safe box
● Sea view terrace with dining table
● Sea view terrace with sunbeds
● Free parking space
STAFF & SERVICES
● Daily maid service
● Change of linen twice a week
● Welcome drink and fruit basket
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Car, boat, motorbike rental
● Diving, Hiking
Loutra Town 5.7 Km
Agios Sostis Beach 45 Meters
Kythnos Port 16.4 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Safe box
- Satellite television(s)
- Washing machine
Agios Sostis, Kythnos
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €340
- Weekly from (Low Season): €2,380
Policies and requirements
- Check-in After 2:00 PM
- Check-out Before 11:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded. ● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee. ● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.
- Sort By: