Francis MansionMegalochori, Santorini
Follow the narrow winding footpath from the square and you will reach the welcoming doors of Mansion Francis. This villa, ideal for any type of holiday, is situated on a hilltop overlooking the vineyards and quaint village of Megalochori in Santorini, with the sparkling Aegean in the distance. Upon entering into the big courtyard, which is hand-laid by local craftsmen in the traditional “Plakoto” – cobblestone paved style, one sees that this mansion affords three separate living areas, two in the ground floor and one in the first, connected by an outside stone flight of stairs.
The recently added luxurious infinity pool and sun deck, made entirely of locally sourced volcanic rock, offer a totally relaxing space for guests, and at night the lighting is designed to make your evenings unforgettable.
The serenity of the mansion’s sculpture is evident the moment one enters the barn door on the ground floor which leads you into a compact fully equipped kitchen. Original archways lead through into the magnificent master bedroom with a domed ceiling. A majestic en-suite bathroom features a large tub and a separate shower.
Starting again from the beautiful courtyard, original wooden doors lead into the spacious second double bedroom, which also features a dedicated comfortable second bathroom.
The first floor of this luxury villa offers an expansive large terrace, perfect for outside dining, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. Inside, the original wooden floors have been restored. The many windows on the upper level of this property allow for brightness and airiness as the beautiful light of the Cyclades seeps through. The comfortable double bedroom on this floor boasts views overlooking the vineyards to one side and the Seas of the Aegean to the other.
A dressing room leads into the spacious bathroom with a large tub and a separate restroom. The cleverly designed open plan kitchen and well-proportioned living area allow for casual entertaining.
Combined, this private villa can accommodate up to 6 guests. The Mansion Francis is the ultimate sanctuary for the travelers who just want to relax and absorb the Aegean light, in a truly unique yet absolutely private environment.
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Master bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom with large tub and separate shower
● Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate entrance
Upper Level (Access via external stairs):
● Double bedroom with dressing room and separate bathroom
● Open plan fully equipped kitchen
● Living area with double sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Baby equipment available
● Bathrobes and Slippers
● Korres Toiletries
● Hair dryer
● Media Player
● Satellite television
● Air conditioning
● Private Swimming pool
● Outdoor furniture
● Large courtyard with garden
● Sundeck with lounge area
● Alfresco dining
● Charcoal BBQ
STAFF & SERVICES
● Daily housekeeping
● Daily towel change
● Weekly linen change
● One private roundtrip transfer from/to port or airport per reservation
● 24-hour Concierge service availability
● Porter for luggage assistance
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● In-house chef services
● Additional maid service
● Villa pre-stocking
● Private masseuse
● Private tour guide and boat charters
● Additional private transfers
● No pets allowed
● No smoking
● Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM and check-out by 12:00 PM
● 3-night minimum stay required.
Vlyfada Beach 5 Km
Nearest port 4.5 Km
Santorini airport 6.5 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from: €390
- Weekly (7d+) from: €2,730
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 46-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 46 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 31-45 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 45 and 31 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.