Francisco VillaGaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Sitting above Kaki Lagada beach, Francisco Villa is a brand new private property with a stunning view over the bay that stretches over the turquoise waters of the Ionian Sea. This vacation rental sits in a quiet part, allowing for privacy and uninterrupted views of the seascape, within a short drive from Gaios Town.
Stepping inside Francisco, you’re immediately struck by its uncluttered simplicity. Modern furnishings are offset by some older pieces and the décor is tastefully subtle. The main entrance leads to a bright and spacious open-plan living and dining area. Comfortably cushioned sofas invite you to take a break from the sun and choose from a selection of movies and music. A flat-screen TV, DVD player, sound system and high-speed wireless internet access makes it easy to stay in touch with the world.
The kitchen ticks all the boxes that make it the heart of a family home with enough room for everyone to fit and a large center island.
Five lovely bedrooms accommodate up to ten adults at this non-smoking villa. The bedrooms are rustic, intimate in size and open to the views. Three bedrooms are located on the first floor, one on the ground floor and the other one, on the lower floor.
Outside, a private swimming pool mirrors the sea beyond and you can spend many hours just drifting and dreaming. Comfortable sun loungers beckon you to take your place in the sun and an outdoor jetted tub promises to massage the tension from your shoulders. Welcome shade can be found under the pergola and an outside sitting area where you can cluster with friends for a leisurely lunch or tasty evening barbecue before retiring to the outdoor bed-lounge for a nightcap.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Two bedrooms with double beds, air-condition, en-suite bathroom, sea view and balcony
● One bedroom with twin beds, air-condition, en-suite bathroom, sea view and balcony
● One bedroom with double bed, air-condition, and balcony doors leading to the outdoor sitting area
● Large sitting room with balcony doors leading to the outdoor shaded sitting area
● Fully equipped kitchen with open plan dining area
● One bathroom with shower
● One bedroom with twin beds, air-condition and en-suite bathroom
● Sauna, 2 showers
● Private swimming pool
● Jacuzzi tub
● Shaded outdoor living and dining areas
● Private parking
STAFF & SERVICES
● Guest support & service 24h a day
● Maid service every second day
● Linen change twice per week
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Private transfers
● Restaurant reservations
● Private Chef services
● Provisions and grocery orders and delivery before your arrival
● Massage & Beauty Treatments
● Private Tours
● Car, boat, motorbike rental
Gaios Town 3 Km
Nearest beach 150 Km
Gaios New Port 1.81 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Gaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €805
- Weekly from (Low Season): €5,630
- Security deposit: €1,000
Policies and requirements
- Check-in After 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before 11:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded. ● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee. ● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.