Giallo II VillaMeliteieoi, Corfu
The very homely Giallo II Villa is a house that has been built specially for close-knit families who want to have a pleasant vacation in the historic and beautiful town of Moraitika. The house has all the facilities that cater to the needs of every generation of a large family – from toddlers, to the aged and handicapped members of the family.
The spacious Giallo II Villa has been designed carefully and furnished with tasteful furnishings that speak of a Moraitika’s glorious Greek heritage, even as the modern amenities provided help you to stay connected with the technology of today. The Giallo II Villa has a fully furnished kitchen, a bar, and outdoor dining areas. Stunning views of the Ionian Sea and Boukari Bay only add to the charm of the place.
Besides the main villa, there are also a guesthouse and a boathouse, both with their own bedrooms and living rooms. These houses further enhance the quality and enjoyment of your stay by offering you a wider range of options so that your private, peaceful Greek vacation will be all the more memorable. The ingeniously designed waterfront has allows you to do both – have fun with your family, as well as have quality private time to yourself.
The Giallo II Villa has plenty of amenities outdoor as well, including an infinity swimming pool and BBQ. The village of Moraitika is very close to the villa, and can make for a beautiful to spend an evening outdoors with your family.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Two bedrooms with King-size beds and en-suite Jacuzzi bathrooms
● One bedroom with 2 single beds and en-suite bathroom (suitable for physically handicapped)
● One WC for outside guests
● One bedroom with King-size bed and en-suite bathroom
● One children’s bedroom with 2 bunk beds and en-suite bathroom
● One separate bedroom with 2 Queen-size beds and en-suite bathroom
● Two bedrooms with single beds and en-suite bathrooms
● Living room
● Private swimming pool
● Dining and sitting built in areas
● Tennis Court
● Private Parking area
STAFF & SERVICES
● Welcome drinks on arrival
● Daily buffet breakfast
● Daily maid service before noon (except Sundays)
● Linen/towels change twice a week
● Travel assistance
● 24h/7 days a week concierge service
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Additional maid service (10euros/hour/person)
● Boat, car, scooter rentals
● Corporate events
● Film shooting
● Cook on demand
● Transfers to/from the Port/ Airport
● Wedding celebrations, anniversaries & honeymoons
Moraitika Village 2.5 Km
Beach 40 Meters
Corfu Port 23 Km
Corfu Airport 23 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private parking
- Private pool
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €1,608
- Weekly from (Low Season): €11,250
- Security deposit: €3,000
Policies and requirements
- Check-in After 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before 12:00 PM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded. ● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee. ● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.