Gustavo VillaAgios Sostis, Mykonos
Located a stone’s throw away from the famous Agios Sostis Beach in Mykonos, the Gustavo Villa is a charming retreat for travelers and tourists looking for a tranquil yet enriching vacation experience complete with stunning views of the azure Aegean. Given its close proximity to one of the handful naturally protected beaches of Mykonos, the Gustavo Villa offers endless opportunities for experiencing the rich and vibrant Mediterranean life.
Decked with tasteful artifacts characteristic of the traditional Cycladic architecture and featuring a plethora of modern conveniences and comforts, the villa offers you the best of both worlds and allows you to have a memorable Greek vacation, one for the books! The villa is built across three distinct floor levels, each of which house a comfortable bedroom and bath. The fully equipped kitchen built on the entry level features an entire range of appliances and cooking essentials including fridge, stove, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker, washing machine and more for you to whip up a sumptuous Mediterranean meal for your loved ones.
The entry level opens up to a stylish outdoor area that features a majestic infinity pool, artistic wooden pergolas, sunbeds, pool bar and a BBQ setup where you can enjoy the spectacular views of the sea and savor exotic Greek delicacies prepared by our local chef.
In addition to the package inclusive amenities such as private transfers upon arrival, change of linen, cleaning services, and welcome pack, you can also avail our exclusive chargeable services including private chef services, boat rentals, massage treatments, grocery provisions and more!
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Open living and dining area
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Master bedroom with double bed
● Bathroom with bathtub
● Bedroom with double bed
● Bedroom with twin beds
● Loft with double bed
● Two bathrooms with bathtub
Lower Level – Guest Room:
● Bedroom with stone-built double bed
● Bathroom with bathtub
● Infinity pool with outdoor shaded lounge area and pool bar
● Dining and sitting area
STAFF & SERVICES
● Private transfer upon arrival
● Welcome pack (bottle waters, beers, sugar, filter coffee, espresso coffee)
● Cleaning service twice per week
● Change of linen and towels twice per week
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Restaurant reservations
● Private Chef services
● Provisions and grocery orders and delivery before your arrival
● Massage & Beauty treatments
● Private tours
● Car, boat, motorbike rental
Nearest restaurant 500 Meters
Agios Sostis beach 500 Meters
Mykonos Port 8 Km
Mykonos Airport 8 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Agios Sostis, Mykonos
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €850
- Weekly from (Low Season): €5,950
Policies and requirements
- Check-in After 03:00 PM
- Check-out Before 12:00 PM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded. ● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee. ● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.
- Sort By: