Jenner VillaGaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Beautiful Villa overlooking Gaios
Recently built to an exacting high standard by friendly local owners, whose determination to ensure the comfort and relaxation of their guests was clearly a high priority, Jenner villa is a modern, stylish house perfectly designed for easy summer living.
Offering spellbinding views, both across the town, harbour and the mesmerising sea beyond, Jenner villa is one of three select properties (sister villas Kendal and Nicole are nearby) sitting in private and thoughtfully landscaped grounds amongst the centuries-old olive groves immediately above Gaios town.
Creating an attractive fusion of old and new, subtle cues from traditional Ionian architectural principles such as the honey-coloured stone façade and upstairs vaulted wooden ceiling combine with a refined decor of soft pastel shades and taupe to ensure a welcoming and wonderfully comfortable house.
Outside, crazy paved terraces chaperone the inviting infinity pool whilst the solid, in-built barbecue will surely be at the heart of mealtime activity. An appealing alfresco scene is completed by numerous colourful pot plants artfully placed in and around the property walls, nooks and crannies, all under the dappled shade of established olive trees.
Just a 1.5km drive (or a 975m walk downhill via an unmade pathway), colourful Gaios offers all essential amenities including an extensive taverna-lined harbour front where dining by the water’s edge is a true delight – why not try local specialities such as sofrito (beef in a wine sauce with garlic and parsley) or bourdeto (a piquant seafood stew infused with paprika and usually made with scorpion fish). A leisurely stroll along the quayside gives time to admire the impressively jumbled forest of masts belonging to yachts large and small, from all over the world.
● Open plan living/dining room with doors leading to pool terrace
● Fully equipped kitchen with door to side terrace/BBQ area
● Bedroom with double bed and doors to the pool area
● Bathroom with shower
● Bedroom with Double bed and en suite bathroom with shower
● Two terraces (one open and one part-shaded)
● Private infinity pool (7m x 4m)
● Shaded outdoor living and dining area
● Laundry room
● Landscaped garden with path, shrub and flower borders
● Private parking (50m)
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid service every second day
● Linen change every second day
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Transfer from and to the port available with car/minivan
● Body massage
● Car, boat, bike rental services available
● Daily private yacht tour around Paxos
● Villa pre-stocking and grocery deliveries available
● Private chef services
● Personal training (Yoga, Pilates, Aerobic, etc.)
● Travel and concierge service
● Beauty treatments
● Check-in: 3:00pm, check-out: 11:00am
● Maximum 6 guests
● Minimum stay: varies according to season
Nearest restaurant 1 Km
Gaios town 1.5 Km
Nearest beach 1 Km
Gaios new port 1 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Gaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €130
- Weekly from (Low Season): €910
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 60 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.