Marcel II VillaVamos, Chania, Crete
Gaze out at the blue sea and the White Mountains from our stunning infinity pool and lose yourself in a magnificent, panoramic view of the Cretan landscape. Enjoy unique sunsets while drinking a good wine, listening to the sounds of nature, breathing fresh air, and preparing a homemade meal in the built-in BBQ facilities.
Villa Marcel II is furnished to the highest standards with a mix of modern and traditional Cretan styles. All the expected modern facilities and amenities of a luxury retreat are present including a comfortable soft seating, open fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances.
The first floor consists of two bedrooms: a master suite with ‘Dux’ king size bed, ensuite bathroom with awe-inspiring views, separate shower and jacuzzi and a second room with ‘Dux’ twin beds that can be converted to king size and large ensuite. Baby cots, linen and safety door guards are also available upon request.
The master size bedroom of the lower ground floor is the largest and offers complete privacy from the other floors of the villa for some further privacy. The fully equipped wellness room includes a mini gym, sauna and hamam and promises a unique experience for all guests.
● Large open space living – dining area
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom
● Bedroom with Dux twin beds, which can be converted to a king size and en-suite bathroom
● Lower Ground Level:
● Master size bedroom which offers complete privacy, with fully equipped wellness room, mini gym, sauna and hammam.
STAFF & SERVICES
● Daily maid service (except Sundays)
● Change of linen/towels twice per week
● Welcome fruit/wine basket
● Security service around the clock
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Dry cleaning
● Ironing service
● Trouser press
● Bicycle rental
● Car hire
● Airport shuttle
Almirida village 200 Meters
Closest Beach 100 Meters
Chania Port 28 Km
Chania International Airport 30 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private parking
- Private pool
- Safe box
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Vamos, Chania, Crete
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €360
- Weekly from (Low Season): €2,520
Policies and requirements
- Cancellation Policy
- ● The initial deposit of 30% is not refundable.● 31-46 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 31 and 46 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 16-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 16 and 30 days prior to arrival, 75% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-15 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 15 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.