Morrison VillaPaliokastro, Heraklion, Crete
Newly Designed eco-friendly clifftop Villa
Morrison is a charming newly designed eco-friendly clifftop villa of 195 sq.m located near Heraklion, the capital of the island, on a bay overlooking the city. This vacation rental boasts spectacular views and a superb location close to several beaches, shopping and dining. Thoughtful modern architecture means you can see the water from nearly every room, and three suite-style bedrooms make the property spacious enough for six friends or family members on a stylish getaway.
On the first floor the villa’s bedrooms embrace quiet luxury with wall-to-wall sliding doors and built-in open cabinets. There is a Master Bedroom with a en-suite bathroom offering a spacious jacuzzi bathtub, ideal to relax & enjoy beautiful view through the window with a glass of wine. Two more bedrooms individually designed & furnished offer you relaxation & comfort. The main bathroom with shower services the extra bedrooms. All bedrooms are equipped with CocoMat natural full latex anatomic mattresses & beddings to offer the ultimate sleeping experience.
On the ground floor the luxurious open-plan living area & kitchen make villa Morrison feel nearly transparent, allowing for breathtaking sea views. The furnishings and features are refined yet minimalist, letting the focus remain on the landscape, from the hand picked stylish sofas to a shiny wooden-topped dining table that reflects the sky outside. Free wireless Internet is offered throughout the premises along with a tablet, a music set, a dvd player & satellite TV’s to service all your needs. The kitchen is fully equipped to allow you to prepare anything you wish for you or your company.
You’ll want to spend most of your holiday on the villa’s sunny terrace facing the Mediterranean, where you’ll find sitting and dining areas, sun loungers around a gorgeous hydro massage pool, a beautiful garden with stone walls, open-air kitchen, a large BBQ area & an external toilet with shower. The private hamam will complete the overwhelming experience. The external area is your unique space to pamper your body & your soul & enjoy the sunny & warm climate of the island days & nights. There is also a private, secure parking area for the guests of the villa with remote control entrance gate.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Luxurious open space living room with hand-picked, stylish sofas & specially made furniture
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Master Bedroom with ensuite bathroom, jacuzzi bathtub and amazing sea view
● Two bedrooms with double bed & share bathroom with shower
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid service every three days (daily maid upon request)
● Linen change every three days
● Welcome tour with a presentation of the facilities
● Welcome Cretan delicacy basket
● Bottle of Cretan wine
● Bottle of extra virgin olive oil
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Private transfers
● Private Chef services
● Provisions and grocery orders and delivery before your arrival
● Massage & Beauty treatments
● Yoga / Pilates sessions
● Car, boat, motorbike rental
● Diving, Sailing, Wind Surfing, Kite Surfing, SUP, Horse riding, Wine tasting and more
Nearest restaurant 2 Km
Heraklion town 17 Km
Agia Pelagia Beach 2 Km
Souda port 15 Km
Heraklion International airport 20 Km
Complimentary Gastronomy Experience
We offer guests of the villa, the opportunity to explore and experience the Cretan Diet in the comfort of their own space by providing a private dinner experience that highlights all the great flavors Crete has to offer. A variety of dishes inspired by the Cretan Food tradition await to be explored in an experiential and interactive way.
During the visit of the chefs at the villa, the guests will have the opportunity to discuss with them first-hand the secrets of the Cretan Diet. Next, they will taste the magic of the Cretan Diet with a selection of dishes deriving straight from the Cretan pantry.
Complimentary dinner offer
17/2/2020 till 31st of May 2020
Valid: For bookings of one week or more
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private parking
- Private pool
- Satellite television(s)
- Washing machine
Paliokastro, Heraklion, Crete
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €850
- Weekly from (Low Season): €5,950
- Security deposit: €1,000
- Cancellation Policy
- ● The deposit of 40% is non-refundable.● 30-50 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 50 and 30 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-29 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 29 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 40% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.