Scarlett VillaKamari, Santorini
The Scarlet luxury villa is a Greek architectural treasure rested on the hills of the beautiful coastal village of Kamari. The villa’s aesthetic beauty perfectly blends with the ancient history of Santorini island for meeting contemporary demands of comfort and luxury. The villa rests on a 1000 square meter area providing a breathtaking view of sunrises across the Gulf of Kamari.
The villa’s 400 square meter terrace gazes at the deep, blue Aegean sea with a wondrous infinity pool. A dining table for an exotic dining experience under the starry sky, a splendid lounge area for unmatched relaxation, and sun loungers guarantee guests the most memorable and enjoyable vacationing experience. The fully-equipped rooms, with their plush interiors, make for nothing but sheer luxury and comfort.
The Scarlet luxury villa is an ideal wedding destination for people who dream of having an unconventional wedding, keeping the expansive sea as the witness. The huge courtyard, impeccable design, and breathtaking views make Scarlet villa marry beauty with comfort in a combined package. The blend of a wonderful landscape, services par excellence, and wondrous architecture enigmatically whisks people away from their mundane drudgery.
From fully air-conditioned rooms to Wi-Fi access, the villa provides everything that guests would want on a holiday. The infinity swimming pool, BBQ, patio and two outdoor dining spaces make Scarlet villa a quintessential holiday destination for people who love to wallow in luxury. The villa’s proximity to the airport, beaches, and wineries strategically places it in one of the most favorable locations on Santorini island. The villa is a must for people visiting Greece in summers.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Stylish living room
● Three bedrooms with King-size beds
● Three bathrooms
FEATURES & AMENITIES
● Fully-equipped kitchen
● Air conditioning
● LCD TVs with satellite connection in the bedrooms and in the living room
● PS3 Console
● DVD player and a selection of films
● Free Wi-Fi
● Bed linen, pillows, bathrobes slippers, towels (by Coco-mat)
● Swimming pool (April through to October)
● Outdoor patio and pool furniture
● Two outdoor dining areas
● Private parking area
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid service every day
● Night service
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Beauty treatments
● Body massage
● Catering and private chef services
● Car/motorbike rental services available
● Doctor service
● Organisation of cruises and excursions
● Lunch or dinner preparation
● 24/7 Concierge service
Perissa 1.9 Km
White Beach 7.5 Km
Athinios Port 4.9 Km
Santorini Airport 15 Km
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Safe box
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €750
- Weekly from (Low Season): €5,250
Policies and requirements
- Check-out Before 11:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.