Allison I VillaGaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Exceptional 4 BR villa with pool and sea views
The quaint Allison I Villa is located in a beautiful setting overlooking the stunning Paxos coastline. The two-level villa has a bright and relaxed feel. Equipped with a private pool and outdoor seating, Allison I has everything you need for the perfect vacation. The villa accommodates eight guests (6 adults & 2 children) in its four bedrooms and has every amenity residents could need.
Alison I Villa has a bright, airy living room area where guests can relax at any time of the day, enjoy a game of cards, or just chat over drinks. All the bedrooms offer a spectacular view and both levels of the house have shaded outdoor seating areas. Well-placed windows let in plenty of light and air into every area of the house. The house is kid-friendly and the fully equipped kitchen makes it ideal for the whole family.
Allison I and its sister villa Allison II sit adjacent to each other and are just 400 meters from the nearest beach. The villa is air-conditioned, has a maid service three times a week, and has private parking. When you are not exploring the nearby town, you can enjoy a dip in the private pool or have a barbeque with your family and friends on the front deck.
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Living room & dining room
● Bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom
● Bedroom with bunk beds for children
● Two bedrooms with double beds (can be converted to twin beds) and en suite bathrooms
FEATURES & AMENITIES
● Air conditioning
● Flat screen TV’s
● Satellite TV
● Ironing facilities
● Bath Amenities
● Pool/Beach Towels
● Private Swimming Pool (10m x 4m)
● Shaded outdoor living and dining area
● Private Parking area
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid Service twice per week
● Linen/towel change twice per week
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Private transfers
● Restaurant reservations
● Private Chef services
● Provisions and grocery orders and delivery before your arrival
● Massage & Beauty treatments
● Private tours
● Car, boat, motorbike rental
● Check-in time is after 3 pm and check-out time is before 11 am
● Maximum guests: 6 adults & 2 children
Nearest restaurant 1.6 Km
Nearest mini market 1.8 Km
Gaios center 1.8 Km
Nearest beach 400 Meters
Gaios New Port 900 Meters
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private parking
- Private pool
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Gaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €480
- Weekly from (Low Season): €3,360
Policies and requirements
- Check-in After 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before 11:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.
- Sort By:
Stayed at Allison I Villa (July 2020)
Bart Weverbergh, United Kingdom said:
The villa is just perfect. New, good location, clean, nice view, everything you need.
We had a problem with the aircon. We contacted Vilotel, and a few moments later it was already solved.
The changing of towels was perfect, every two days. They were waiting in the port to pick us up for the transfer to the villa. While 2 friendly and lovely ladies gave us a tour, the driver took al the luggage inside. Just Perfect.
There are 2 things that can be better. There are no shutters to keep the light out of the 2 bedrooms on the ground floor, and it would be better that there are 8 sun loungers instead of 6, because you can stay in the villa with 8 people. But these things are not that imported, so you still deserve a 10/10.
Keep up the good work, and i will certainly recommend your agency and villa to all the people i meet.
I hope that i can come back to this splendid island as soon as possible.
Bart, the Paxos lover.