Apeiron I VillaGaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Apeiron means “infinite” in Greek, and Apeiron I Villa is inspired by the abundant opportunities for enjoyment and luxurious relaxation in this family-friendly home away from home. It is one of two separate villas, each boasting the same level of modern amenities, comfort, and elegant atmosphere.
Simple yet tastefully designed, the villa has two floors. The ground floor comprises of the living room, kitchen and one double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. Its spacious balcony overlooking the Ionian Sea offers majestic views of the blue-green waters and lush landscape. The infinity pool also offers similar picturesque views; additionally, the living room offers poolside views and allows you to supervise your kids conveniently.
The second double bedroom also comes with an ensuite bathroom and a double COCOMAT mattress designed to superbly support your body weight for a relaxing, comfortable sleep. You enjoy a fully-furnishes kitchen with all essential equipment to cook as you please without any inconvenience. It includes a stove, toaster, refrigerator, freezer and microwave.
Apeiron I also comes with both air-conditioning and ceiling fans, an iron and ironing board, washing machine, satellite/flatscreen TV, WiFi and hair dryer.
The outdoor features are just as compelling. The garden is a charming place to relax, with its olive trees, jasmine plants, lemon trees and bougainvilleas. If you’re planning to host barbecue party, you’ll appreciate the barbecue area amidst a backdrop of water and flora.
Apeiron is conveniently located 250m from the nearest beach and 3km from the new port. We offer a mix of standard and premium (at an additional cost) concierge services.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Living room with a large built sofa and fireplace
● Fully equipped kitchen
● One bedroom with two single beds
● One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and an amazing sea view
● Infinity Pool
● Shaded outdoor living and dining areas
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid service twice per week
● Linen change twice per week
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Private transfers
● Private Chef services
● Provisions and grocery orders and delivery before your arrival
● Massage & Beauty Treatments
● Restaurant reservations
● Private tours
● Car, boat, motorbike rental
Paxos Beach Hotel 100 Meters
Nearest clinic 4 Km
Nearest mini-market 2 Km
Gaios Town 2 Km
Nearest beach 150 Meters
Gaios New Port 3 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private parking
- Private pool
- Safe box
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Gaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €240
- Weekly from (Low Season): €1,680
Policies and requirements
- Check-in After 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before 11:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.