Apeiron II VillaGaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Enjoy a comfortable stay at Apeiron II, one of the two Apeiron villas designed with luxury, convenience and practicality in mind. Equipped with all modern amenities yet providing a homely feel, Apeiron II is a great place to relax or return to after a hectic day of sight-seeing.
Each villa has two floors: the ground floor consists of a living room, a fully-equipped kitchen (stove, toaster, refrigerator, freezer, microwave), a bedroom with two single beds, and a bathroom. The first floor has one double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and stunning sea views.
You can even catch panoramic views of the beautiful Ionian Pelago at the infinity swimming pool. The vicinity of the villa is scenic, with olive trees, lemon trees, jasmine plants and bougainvilleas. The outdoor barbeque area is ideal for hosting family brunches or parties.
The indoors are decked out with COCOMAT mattresses, which are crafted from natural materials and stacked in multiple layers. The living room has a large sofa and a fireplace. The dining table is covered by a white bamboo pergola. All the rooms have inverter air-conditioning units; the two bedrooms also have the option of ceiling fans. Other amenities include Wi-Fi, satellite/flat screen TVs, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, a full-length mirror, and a safe deposit box.
Apeiron II is strategically located just 250m from the beach, 1.5km from the Gaios town, and 3km from the port.
Our concierge service takes care of guests from the time of their arrival and throughout their stay. Most are included in the standard package, while a few are available at an extra cost.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Living room with a large built sofa and fireplace
● Fully equipped kitchen
● One bedroom with two single beds
● One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and amazing sea view
● Infinity Pool
● Shaded outdoor living and dining areas
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid service twice per week
● Linen change twice per week
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Private transfers
● Private Chef services
● Provisions and grocery orders and delivery before your arrival
● Massage & Beauty Treatments
● Restaurant reservations
● Private tours
● Car, boat, motorbike rental
Paxos Beach Hotel 100 Meters
Nearest clinic/hospital 4 Km
Nearest mini-market 2 Km
Gaios Town 2 Km
Nearest Beach 200 Meters
Gaios New Port 3 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Ceiling fans
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private infinity pool
- Private parking
- Safe box
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Gaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €240
- Weekly from (Low Season): €1,680
Policies and requirements
- Check-in After 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before 11:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded. 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee. 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.