Ernest VillaVamos, Chania, Crete
Why settle for the mundane when you can spend your vacation in the most magical way possible? Imagine chilling out in a 19th century stone mansion in a scenic sun-washed location with fresh air, clear skies and pristine blue waters? The Ernest villa offers you an opportunity to experience all this and more to make your stay at Crete all the more magical! The property comprises of two houses – one main house and the other a smaller structure where wine used to be made once upon a time. Although the property has seen many renovations, most of the original structure remains the same.
Both houses have been equipped with everything that you can need for a comfortable stay – fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, televisions, verandas and so on. The houses still retain most of the wood and stone work and furnishings, making the place a very rustic, and charming place to spend a vacation.
The property has a private swimming pool where you can take a splash on a hot day. You can even organize a pool party on the property, thanks to the pool bar and the facilities provided for a BBQ as well.
One of the best things about the property is that it is close to the site where the Cretan Minoan civilization once flourished. Besides, you can get a taste of the local culture and cuisine at the nearby towns such as Vamos and Chania. If you are lucky, you could even pick up a thing or two from the rich culture that makes up Crete.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Dining room
● Bedroom with twin beds and en-suite bathroom
● Private entrance
● Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom
● Sitting area with double sofa bed and en-suite bathroom
● Two bedrooms with twin beds
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Dining area with fireplace
● Bedroom with twin beds
STAFF & SERVICES
● Welcome pack (bottle waters, beers, sugar, filter coffee, espresso coffee)
● Cleaning/Linen change once per week
● Pool maintenance twice a week
● At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Restaurant reservations
● Private Chef services
● Provisions and grocery orders and delivery before your arrival
● Massage & Beauty treatments
● Private tours
● Car, boat, motorbike rental
Souda Port 25 Km
Nearest airport 32 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private parking
- Private pool
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Vamos, Chania, Crete
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €540
- Weekly from (Low Season): €3,780
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.