Hadid II VillaGaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Seaside delight close to Gaios center
Indulge yourself in a truly magnificent Greek experience – fresh air, balmy climate and a wonderful view of the wide expanse of the sea below you. The Hadid II Villa is situated close to the Mediterranean Sea, in Gaios – the main port of Paxos, and designed to provide you with relaxation and peace of mind.
Built with local stone, the Hadid II Villa is complete with three large, spacious and gloriously exquisite, full-sized bedrooms with modern features, and built to accommodate up to six people comfortably. Decorated in colours that mimic the brilliant white of the clouds against clear blue skies, each bedroom is modern and contemporary, and fitted with king-sized beds, bedside tables, sofas and spacious cupboards.
A fully-equipped and well-lit kitchen includes a BBQ, ceramic hob, coffee maker, dishwasher and washing machine.
There are three full baths. Each bath is fitted with walls of windows and warm, natural stones on the floor and walls. The bathrooms are extremely utilitarian, modern and decadently opulent. Heated towel rails, modern hydromassage showers, WC and a luxurious tub make-up each bath.
Bask under the warm Mediterranean sun in your private pool that overlooks the sea.
Every amenity has been thoughtfully added, keeping your convenience in mind. A home away from home, the villa amenities include a fireplace, flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, restaurant, sun loungers, toiletries, ironing board, heated pool, and private parking.
● Open plan dining area with access to terrace and fully equipped kitchen
● Living area with doors onto terrace with seating area and sea view
● 1 Master bedroom with king-size bed, private shower bathroom, access to the pool and view of the sea
● 1 Twin bedroom with private shower bathroom, access to the pool and view of the sea
● 1 Double/Twin bedroom with private shower bathroom
● Separate cloakroom
● Laundry room
FEATURES & AMENITIES
● Air conditioning in all bedrooms
● Flat-screen TV’s
● Wi-Fi access
● Satellite TV
● Private Swimming Pool (10m x 5m)
● Outdoor shower
● Shaded outdoor living and dining area
● Cozy lounge
● Private Parking area
STAFF & SERVICES
● Cleaning 3 times per week
● Linen change twice a week
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Body massage
● Car, boat, bike rental services available
● Daily private yacht tour around Paxos
● Villa pre-stocking and grocery deliveries available
● Private chef services
● Personal training (Yoga, Pilates, Aerobic etc.)
● Travel and concierge service
● Beauty treatments
● Transfer from and to the port/airport available with car/minivan
● Check-in: 3:00pm, check-out: 11:00am
● Maximum 6 guests
● Minimum stay: 7 nights
Nearest Restaurant 2.2 Km
Nearest Mini Market 2.2 Km
Gaios Town 2.4 Km
Nearest Beach 50 Meters
Gaios New Port 2.4 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Outdoor shower
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Safe box
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Gaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €536
- Weekly from (Low Season): €3,750
Policies and requirements
- Check-in After 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before 11:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than 61 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 30 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY ● We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT ● You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.