Jasper VillaGaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Magnificent Villa Overlooking Mongonisi Bay
This luxury 3-bedroom villa is in a quiet setting of mature gardens and a private swimming pool with stunning sea views. Natural Stone and whitewashed wood combined with subtle tones of yellow, white and blue blend perfectly with the island theme of sun, sea and sand. The light and airy interior is cozy and charming. Generous balconies and terraces enjoy far reaching views over the pool to the sea. The soft white candle lights, comfortable couches under whitewashed pergolas and the fragrance of flowering create an inviting magical ambiance.
Stepping inside Villa Jasper, you’re immediately struck by its uncluttered simplicity. Modern furnishings are offset by some older pieces and the décor is tastefully subtle. The main entrance leads to a bright and spacious open-plan living and dining area. Comfortably cushioned sofas invite you to take a break from the sun and choose from a selection of movies and music. A flat-screen TV, home cinema and high-speed wireless internet access makes it easy to stay in touch with the world. Three air-conditioned, simply furnished bedrooms are brightened by vibrant bedspreads. Bedrooms one and two are both en-suite and are positioned on the ground floor, the front one with access to a private terrace, while the master bedroom is located on the first floor.
The outdoor areas at Jasper Villa are magnificent. Large elevated terrace overlooking the Mogonissi bay with panoramic sea views, with sitting and dining areas shaded by 2 pergolas with remote control retractable awnings, and a private infinity swimming pool (53 sq.m.) with Jacuzzi.
The property can accommodate up to six guests with plenty of space to spread out.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Bedroom with twin beds, en-suite bathroom and sea view.
● Bedroom with Queen bed, skylight and en-suite bathroom with shower.
● Large sitting room with open fireplace and balcony doors leading to the outdoor shaded sitting area.
● Fully equipped kitchen with open plan dining area.
● Utility space with washing machine and ironing area
● Master bedroom with King size bed, en-suite bathroom, beamed high ceiling and private spacious terrace with panoramic sea views.
● Private pool (11m x 5m)
● Spacious pergola shaded sitting area
● Dining area
● Outdoor pool shower
STAFF & SERVICES
● Maid service 3 times a week
● Change of linen mid-stay
● Pool guy 3 times a week
● Concierge and travel services
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Transfer to and from the port
● Private transfers
● Restaurant reservations
● Private Chef services
● Provisions and grocery orders and delivery before your arrival
● Massage & Beauty Treatments
● Private Tours
● Car, boat, motorbike rental
Restaurant 4 Km
Beach 600 Km
Gaios New Port 5.3 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private infinity pool
- Private parking
- Satellite television(s)
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Gaios, Paxi (Paxos)
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €500
- Weekly from (Low Season): €3,500
- Security deposit: €1,000
Policies and requirements
- Check-in After 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before 10:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.