Adams II VillaOia, Santorini
A small wonder, the Adams II Villa is the perfect place for you to spend your vacation if you are a lover of nature and culture. Nestled cozily at a spot that offers the most stunning of views, this villa has been built specifically for couples who are looking for the perfect Greek getaway that offers them everything from nature to experiencing the local culture.
The villa is close to the historic Church of Agios Georgios and the local town where you can experience the culture and heritage of Oia. The streets have a number of galleries, eateries, cafes, shops and supermarkets where you can stroll around exploring what this beautiful town has to offer and also make friends with the local people.
The elegant villa is very roomy and has plenty of windows that allow the fresh sea breeze and the pleasant sunlight of Santorini to wash the indoors with a sense of peace and tranquility. A private terrace offers stunning sights of the deep blue Aegean Sea, the surrounding hills, the Volcano and the Caldera. The villa has been equipped with all modern amenities such as WiFi, television, a fully furnished kitchen and best of all, an indoor chromatherapy Jacuzzi that will allow you to relax and unwind during your stay.
The services offered include a daily change of towels and an a la carte breakfast. A bottle of pure and rich Greek wine greet you upon your arrival. The villa is close to Santorini airport and seaport.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Fully equipped kitchenette
● Sitting area
● One bedroom with Queen size bed
● One bathroom with Jacuzzi tub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
● Free Wi-Fi
● Air conditioning
● LCD TV with satellite channels
● CD player and Radio
● Mini fridge
● Espresso coffee machine
● Kitchen utensils
● Anatomic mattresses treated with olive oil
● Bath and beach towels
● Safety Deposit Box
● Iron (upon request)
● Baby cribs (upon request)
● Caldera, sea and volcano view
● Chromatherapy jacuzzi
● Semi-private terrace
● Sunbeds and outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
● Daily cleaning and change of towels
● A la carte breakfast (4 types available)
● Luggage carry and storage
● Bottle of wine upon arrival
● Coffee, tea and table water
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Breakfast delivery
● Laundry and ironing
● Body and facial treatments
● Transfer from/to airport and port
● Car and motorbike reservations
● Sailing, day excursions, and tours recommendations and reservations
● Guest laundry
● Check-in time is after 2 pm and check-out time is before 11 am
● Minimum Stay: 2 nights
● Maximum Capacity: 2 guests
● Children welcome
● Children up to 2 years old stay free of charge
Fira Town 11 Km
White Beach 23.8 Km
Athinios Port 18 Km
Santorini Airport 17.5 Km
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Satellite television(s)
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from: €240
- Weekly (7d+) from: €1,680
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 31 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 30% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.