Gaia VillaTinos Chora, Tinos
Experience the exquisite luxury and world-class comforts at the Gaia villa, a premium property of the Diles and Rinies resort that boasts a private swimming pool among an array of other deluxe amenities. Spread out across an area of 180 square meters, the Gaia villa offers abundant living spaces ideal for large groups of friends and families.
The villa houses a total of four large bedrooms, three baths, a comfortable living area and a well-equipped kitchen with a host of modern conveniences such as a refrigerator, freezer, microwave, toaster, stove and even a coffee maker. The villa offers an unobstructed view of the vast Aegean expanse and the spectacular islands of Mykonos and Syros which surround the island city of Tinos. With your private garden blossoming with exotic Greek herbs and wildflowers, you can savor the transcendental experience of life and make it one of the most memorable vacations of a lifetime.
The outdoor BBQ set up is perfect for organizing a nice warm backyard BBQ party for your loved ones, you can churn up some authentic Greek delicacies using the freshest of local seafood and greens. You can enjoy a quiet romantic candlelight dinner for two in the outdoor dining area amidst the cool and refreshing sea breeze that blows from the Aegean into the island in the night time. Apart from our standard package inclusive services, you can try our premium facilities such as car rentals, beauty and massage treatment, private chef and adventure sports at extra charges as applicable.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● One double bedroom with a sofa bed and ensuite bathroom
● One double or twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom
● Two double bedrooms, one with a bunk bed
● Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dining Room and Living Room
● Private Pool
● Shared Pool (Access to the Resort’s main large 15m x 7.5m infinity swimming pool)
● Private Garden and Large Veranda
● Mountain View
● Sea View
● Outdoor Dining Area
● Parking Space (2 cars)
STAFF & SERVICES
● Daily housekeeping
● Room service
● Concierge service
● VIP arrival and departure transfers
● Pool cleaning
● Welcome drink
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Private parties and wedding reception areas
● Baby sitting service
● Car and Motorbike rental
● Fitness/Pilates/Yoga Courses (by appointment)
● Diving, Windsurfing and Trekking service
● Daily breakfast
● Private Chef services
● Doctor on call
● Laundry and dry cleaning service
● Massage & Beauty Treatments
Tinos Town 5 Km
Nearest Beach 2 Km
Tinos Port 5 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Private pool
- Safe box
- Satellite television(s)
- Shared pool
- Sun loungers
Tinos Chora, Tinos
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from: €450
- Weekly (7d+) from: €3,150
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 21-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 21 days prior to arrival, 35% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-20 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 20 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 35% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.