Meliti VillaTinos Chora, Tinos
One among the eight phenomenal luxury properties housed in the spectacular Diles and Rinies Resort in Tinos, Greece the Meliti Villa perfectly combines culture with class. Located at the west end of the resort, the Meliti villa covers an area of 180 square meters and boasts of five-star facilities for a reasonable price tag.
The villa houses a total of four large bedrooms, open-air terraces, an exotic private garden, comfortable living and dining spaces, and a fully equipped kitchen with a host of hi-tech appliances and utilities including a refrigerator, a toaster, a freezer, a microwave and even a stove. Thanks to the massive glass windows and open plan spaces, you can savor the stunning panoramic views of the Chora of Tinos and the Syros Island from every nook and cranny of the villa.
The open terraces are incredible for relishing early morning breakfasts and enjoying the beautiful sunset views in the tranquil surroundings. The villa offers a host of package inclusive amenities including a flat-screen TV, heating units, a DVD player, an electronic deposit box, free Wi-Fi, a weighing scale, a coffee making machine, ironing board and whatnot for you enjoy a comfortable and relaxing Greek vacation.
We serve our guests an exotic welcome drink upon their arrival and offer world-class concierge services for ensuring that you never have to worry about a thing during your stay with us.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● One double bedroom with a sofa bed and en suite bathroom
● One double or twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
● Two double bedrooms, one with a bunk bed
● Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dining Room and Living Room
● Shared Pool (Access to the Resort’s main large 15m x 7.5m infinity swimming pool)
● Private Garden and Large Veranda
● Mountain View
● Sea View
● Outdoor Dining Area
● Parking Space (2 cars)
STAFF & SERVICES
● Daily Housekeeping
● Room service
● Concierge service
● VIP arrival and departure transfers
● Pool cleaning
● Welcome drink
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Private parties and wedding reception areas
● Baby sitting service
● Car and Motorbike rental
● Fitness/Pilates/Yoga Courses (by appointment)
● Diving, Windsurfing and Trekking service
● Daily breakfast
● Private Chef services
● Doctor on call
● Laundry and dry cleaning service
● Massage & Beauty Treatments
Tinos Town 5 Km
Nearest Beach 2 Km
Tinos Port 5 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Bath toiletries
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool towels
- Safe box
- Satellite television(s)
- Shared pool
- Washing machine
Tinos Chora, Tinos
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €420
- Weekly from (Low Season): €2,940
Policies and requirements
- Check-out Before 11:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 21-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 21 days prior to arrival, 35% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-20 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 20 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 35% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.
- Sort By: