Niovi VillaTinos Chora, Tinos
Located in the beautiful island city of Tinos, the Diles and Rinies Resort houses a total of eight eco-friendly luxury Villas, all of which have stunning panoramic views of the surrounding Aegean. The resort offers a common infinity swimming pool which is absolutely humungous and features a cuisine restaurant bar as well. Spread across a staggering hectare of land, the resort is surrounded with luscious green Olive tree groves, grapevines and exotic flower beds, and houses a cultural center Art gallery as well for our guests to take a tour of.
Nestled within the heart of the resort is the spectacular Niovi Villa covering an area of 150 square meters and accommodating 9 adults at a time. Spread across two floor levels, the villa houses three large bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a spacious living area, a strategically designed dining area and a well equipped kitchen. You can spend your leisurely afternoons sipping your favorite Greek wine, experiencing the sublime magnificence of the oceanic view and immersing yourself in the rich aroma of exotic Greek herbs and wildflowers.
The interiors of the Niovi Villa have been tastefully decorated with earthy tones and exquisite works of art. The BBQ setup in the open veranda is great for having cozy backyard barbeque parties amidst the warmth of the Mediterranean sun and the refreshing breeze of the surrounding Aegean. With our world-class concierge service, you can enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay at the Villa without a worry in the world.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Two double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
● One double or twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and one bunk bed
● Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dining Room and Living Room
● Private Pool
● Shared Pool (Access to the Resort’s main large 15m x 7.5m infinity swimming pool)
● Private Garden and Large Veranda
● Mountain View
● Sea View
● Outdoor Dining Area
● Parking Space (2 cars)
STAFF & SERVICES
● Daily housekeeping
● Room service
● Concierge service
● VIP arrival and departure transfers
● Pool cleaning
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Private parties and wedding reception areas
● Babysitting service
● Car and Motorbike rental
● Fitness/Pilates/Yoga Courses (by appointment)
● Diving, Windsurfing and Trekking service
● Daily breakfast
● Private Chef services
● Doctor on call
● Laundry and dry cleaning service
● Massage & Beauty Treatments
Tinos Town 5 Km
Nearest Beach 2 Km
Tinos Port 5 Km
- Alfresco dining
- Bath toiletries
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor lounge / dining areas
- Pool towels
- Safe box
- Shared pool
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
Tinos Chora, Tinos
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from: €310
- Weekly (7d+) from: €2,170
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 21-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 21 days prior to arrival, 35% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-20 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 20 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 35% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.