Hitchcock VillaTinos Chora, Tinos
Nestled within the luscious green and tranquil hill slopes of the island city of Tinos, the Hitchcock villa commands special mention as one of the most phenomenal properties across the entire trail of Greek islands in the Aegean Sea. With the enchanting panoramic views of the iridescent blue waters of the surrounding sea and the fascinating Greek landscape, the Hitchcock villa is a perfect place to unwind and spend a peaceful and relaxing vacation away from the mundane routine of city life.
The villa is spread across two distinct floor levels and houses a total of four bedrooms, stylish bathrooms, comfortable living spaces and an open plan kitchen to provide ample unrestricted movement for our discerning guests. The interiors have been tastefully curated with stone features, exotic woodwork, large glass windows and exquisite Greek artifacts that take you down the memory lane and get you acquainted with the rich cultural history of this fascinating country.
The outdoor bio garden brings to you a selection of some of the most exotic Greek fruits and vegetables that are extensively incorporated by the locals for preparing authentic Greek delicacies. The open veranda is furnished with stylish furniture and the dining area can be used for a quiet candlelit dinner with your loved one. Our world-class 24×7 concierge services ensure that you do not have to worry about anything during your stay with us. The villa is ideal for a group of 8 adults and allows you to bring in your beloved pet as well.
Copyright © Vilotel Collection. All rights reserved.
● Fully equipped kitchen
● Large dining table that seats 15 people
● Living room with 2 large sofas and unobstructed sea views to the Aegean Sea
● Two bedrooms with double beds and one shared bathroom
● Living room with a comfortable sofa
● Two Bedrooms with double beds and one shared bathroom
STAFF & SERVICES
● Daily Housekeeping
● 24h concierge service
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
● Private transfers
● Arrival & Departure transfers
● Villa Manager services
● Beauty services/ holistic massage
● Private Chef Services
● Battler service
● Excursion and Cruise organization
● Car rentals
- Alfresco dining
- Baby cots
- Baby highchair
- Bath toiletries
- Bath towels/Bathrobes
- Flat screen Tv(s)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron / ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Safe box
- Satellite television(s)
- Washing machine
Tinos Chora, Tinos
Pricing & availability
Minimum stay varies. Please send an inquiry for a total trip price, including additional fees and taxes.
- Nightly from (Low Season): €300
- Weekly from (Low Season): €2,100
Policies and requirements
- Check-out Before 11:00 AM
- Cancellation Policy
- ● 61 Days: No fees apply if the reservation is cancelled earlier than eight weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date. Any taken deposit is fully refunded.● 31-60 Days: In case the booking is cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to arrival, 40% of the total accommodation cost is charged as cancellation fee.● 01-30 Days: In case the booking is cancelled later than 30 days prior to arrival, in case of no-show or in case of an early departure, the total accommodation cost (100%) is charged as cancellation fee.
- Additional rules information
- ● PAYMENT POLICY -- We will require a 40% deposit payable by Credit card or Bank transfer at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. ● DAMAGE AGREEMENT -- You must provide the Company with a valid credit card to act as collateral for any losses or damages to the Property (including its contents) during the rental period and the Company may charge such credit card up the amount of these losses or damages. Note that the Company will notify and discuss with you before any such charge is made. If you are required to pay an additional cash security deposit (indicated in your Payment Details), you will be refunded the deposit after we receive clearance from the Owner.